Thursday, November 6, 2008

Debauchery, Carryin on, and History!!!!!

Well....
I took a blogging break on yesterday because I was just SOOOOOO full! I didn't have anything to say. There were no words to express how amazing it felt to actually SEE the first EVER African-American President elected in the United States of America!!!! *exhales*
We have a Black President....just gotta let that soak in for a minute.....

Okay I'm back. It is indeed an amazing feeling to see how far we've come as a nation. Even when people want to say that he's bi-racial...yeah he is, but when have you ever known a white person to look at a half white person and call them white....NOT NEVA!!!! But even if that is your pet peeve, guess what....MICHELLE IS COMPLETELY BLACK!!! Can we pause for a moment of silence for the lovely Michelle Obama....

Okay I'm back. I'm so excited....I am just overwhelmed with excitement!!!!

No complaints today....none needed!
Selah

No comments: