Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

Lyric of the Day: It's a great day to be alive. I know the sun's still shining when I close my eyes. There's some hard times in the neighborhood, but why can't everyday be just this good?
-Travis Tritt

Standing at the edge of the most important election in American history....literally. Living in the midst of the worst financial crisis....EVER. Struggling JUST to make ends at LEAST come close enough to catch a glimpse of each other. Working for waaaaaaaay less than I'm worth....
Looking at all of the realities of my life I can still say that today was indeed a wonderful day!!!!
Have you ever had a day that was good just because? Like....you don't really do anything special. You don't really go anywhere special. You're just in a good mood! It's a beautiful day outside, the sun is shining, and you just feel good! That was my day today. I had a great night with a old new friend(I guess that what I'll call him today).....go figure. Wonderful good ole country conversation with him and my roommate. I woke up when my body decided to wake up. Went grocery shopping with my momma. Watched some WONDERFUL movies. That's it....that's pretty much all I did....ALL DAY! Sometimes the mental breaks are the best moments in life. I didn't have to live the facade that most people have to live everyday. I didn't have to be too city-fied like you sometimes have to be here. I didn't have to be politically correct. I was free to just be good ole me! I've been in a great mood ALL day!
So I may not have much to speak about today, but am happy so that's cool with me!!!

No comments: