Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve!!!! Yay 2008!

I'm Gonna Make A Change,

For Once In My Life

It's Gonna Feel Real Good,

Gonna Make A Difference

Gonna Make It Right . . .

I'm Starting With The Man InThe Mirror

I'm Asking Him To ChangeHis Ways

And No Message Could HaveBeen Any Clearer

If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place

Take A Look At Yourself, AndThen Make A Change

Michael Jackson- Man in the Mirror

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?

Enjoy ALL of my random moments…and not look for anyone else to complete me

2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

Probably not. I actually stopped making them for the simple fact that I don’t think about them after about a week….or less.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

Yep….2 of my cousins gave birth this year. Yay Leshia and Brent!!!

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Yep. My Uncle Richard….RIP dude

5. What countries did you visit?

None…I was soooooooooo Ga centered this year!

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?

A real relationship. I’m at the point now where I want to just chill out with someone who’s consistently there, and wants to be around me as much, or more than I want to be around them. I want to actually like a whole person, and not just bits and pieces of anyone that is not him. Selah

7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?No specific date that I can recall….Nicka’s bday was bunches and bunches of fun though!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

Making it out with my sanity still in tact. Screw you pal…that’s a major accomplishment…ask Katt Williams.
…..and winning almost EVERY TIME!!! I ROCK!!!

9. What was your biggest failure?Staying in comfortability even when it wasn’t always good for me.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Nope….didn’t really get sick at all this year! YAY me! I’m awesome!

11. What was the best thing you bought?

Probably my work shoes….they’re so old fashioned, yet they’re VERY comfortable….I love them!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Probably Nicka’s and Jen’s…their always GREAT.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

No one’s really. I may have been unhappy with a few peoples choices, but I am CLEARLY not gonna let them depress me…it’s SOOOO not that serious!

14. Where did most of your money go?

Bills and Food…and an occasional drink ;-)

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

My Birthday. I always enjoy my birthday to the fullest.
HOMECOMING!!! Valdosta State’s Homecoming was SOOOO much fun! No other comments needed ;-)
Morehouse and Spelman’s homecoming always gives me life!

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?

Every good album that came out this year!!! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…2008 WAS THE BEST MUSICAL YEAR EVER! Everybody dropped FIRE this year!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

- i. happier or sadder? MUCH Happier

- ii. thinner or fatter? Ha! Fatter…no comment!

- iii. richer or poorer? Pretty much the same….I’m hoping for an EXTREME financial boost in 2009!

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?

Saved money, and maybe actually dated more….not screwed…dated.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Probably smoking, but I’ve kicked that habit though. Actually it wasn't really a habit, just something to do because I was bored....and of course at parties and such. Now that I think about it...I never really liked them. Oh wait...I told Nicka that a long time ago. Goodbye Djarum Black!

20. Did you fall in love in 2008?

Nope….I lived in love in 2008…lol

21. How many one-night stands?

None YAY ME!!!!

22. What was your favorite TV program?

CHARMED!!!! Can anyone help me find the episode where Pru dies???....and the one after.

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

Nope…I don’t waste my time hating. Its just NOT that damn serious!
24. What was the best book you read?

The Color Purple….I’ve read it countless times, but it never ceases to amaze me.

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?

BACKGROUND….everything about background…the vocalz, the music, the arrangements, the instruments…all that.

26. What did you want and get?

Good dick

27. What did you want and not get?

A bust-it baby! LMAO!

28. What were your favorite films of this year?

SEX AND THE CITY!!!! *faints*

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I turned 26, and I had a whole weeks worth of fun with my real friends! I love them!

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Probably a REAL relationship, but 2008 was all in all a really good year. I’ll put it like this….at least it wasn’t a 2006!

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?

Just Me!...nothing given nothing taken!

32. Who kept you sane?

DEFINITELY Nicka, Jen, DJ, and Renwick....do doubt about it! I love you guys! You ROCK!!! lol!

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

Beyonce….she’s great…stop hatin. Sorry

34. What political issue stirred you the most?

The 2008 Primaries! Yay Barack Obama!

35. Whom did you miss?

My Uncle Jesse

36. Who was the best new person(s) you met?

Samone….didn’t actually meet her this year, but I got close to her, and she’s the greatest!

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:

Make every moment count. Tell everyone you love that you love them because tomorrow’s really not promised.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

THE WHOLE BRANDY ALBUM!!!! *faints*

Goodbye 2008!
HELLO 2009!!!!

No comments: